Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is the 4th day already but it seem like years.
Sigh~ I thought i already forget about you but i still do the same thing whenever i on my laptop, searching for you. Wondering what you doing now, all this? But why the time seem to be so slow.

Ytd i did something stupid, i shouldn't have msg/call you. I am sorry because i was half drunk half awake, i don't know what i am doing. Till this morning, then i read the msg again.
Firstly, u say we can be friend back. - but u seem to be avoiding me and doesn't willing to do it too.
Secondly, u say u nearly want to fan lian when i went to find you - you still have the face to fan lian? LOL. But at least if u tell me the truth everything face to face, i wont be so suffering like now, and we might be best friend too. you were the one who destroy this r/s and friendship.

Honestly, i though actually u will say some comfort words to me ytd but u didn't. Hais, people do change and i didn't expected you will change so much. Why u become like this?

I try to make u happy for this few months, and u show me attitude, lost game throw temper at me, hungry also throw temper at me. I thought i did something wrong and let u throw temper at me but i was wrong, u just making use of me. treating me like nobody. Even thought, you were treating me nasty, i still endure and nv give up on you. I nv thought of giving up on you. Maybe i just stupid~

All along, i was waiting for u to say break up with me. Because i dont want to hurt you, i rather be the one hurting. So now you did it, i dont want u to suffer what i have now. And i know you wont feel sad or guilty, is because i am already nothing in ur heart. When the moment you change you DP, status at fb and all the passwords, i already know you wanted it so damn much. Seeing me suffer, will u actually care as a friend?

My friends was so shocked when they saw me drunk. I don't want to cry infront of them anymore and i chose to cry alone. The pain i suffering now, you will nv know. Because you got "lover" and game.

I already plan what to do and give u during ur birthday and our 4th anni. And now everything had gone.

U promise me to bring me to taiwan, but it was just a lie.
U promise u will love me forever, but u say just for the sake of say.
U say u will nv leave me, but u leave me alone.

We got alot of things not done yet, and there is always a thing i want to do is to develop our photos. And this thing suppose to be our 4th anni present but now i will just keep it. I wont throw away anythings that u gave to me, because those things were brought for me when u love me. At least, i know you love me before.

The love you gave me once, i will never forget. Because there was the only time, you really treat me as your gf, "wife", everything in your life. Time will nv goes back anymore, I dont know how long i can be ok.