Sunday, April 05, 2009

WOooOO~~
Tired day for me. =D
Shopping spree for my working life.
Brought 2 pants, black and grey.
2 plain tee top from giordano.
One tube dress and cardigan.
Total spend $102.
Hopefully I can wear for this whole month.
Coz BF is not getting his pay this month, and I have to survive $100 to $200 this month. =(
Have to wait till pay day. SIAN~

EMO day again.
Keep complainting to vann about r/s stuff.
I don't know I am able to talk BF about our staff.
As he is going to taiwan in 6 days time, and back on 1 May.
So I will wait till he come back bah.
Anyway don't worry about me too.
I will know how to solve problem myself de. =D

Today went out with boss.
She is so nice~ to accompany me to shop for my clothes.
Althought through out the 4 hours, I didn't get anything and you just accompany me work without any complaint. THANKS SWEETHEART!
Dinner with her at Dian Xi Er, coz bee and xian is not around with us.
We can go there for dates. =D


Their best selling duck.


Mai Po Do Fu


Sweet and sour pork.
I don't really like it.

Meet vann after that, and boss went off for her date.
Shop at suntec.
After walking 1hour, i decided to buy at giordano.
And off to BF house.
He having fever, suppose to take care of him but he is now sleeping. =D
So I just want to spend more time with him this few days coz he going to taiwan soon le. =(
Awwwwwwwhhhhhhhhh~