Friday, April 10, 2009

Ok this will be my last post for this month bah.
Need to wait till BF come back from taiwan then I am able to update bah.
Reason: Because my "SELFISH" brother decided not to make modem wireless and he will cut off by july. Mean I only can sign the plan by July too. This 3 months I won't be able to online, unless I go to BF's house. MISS ME K??

Monday 6 April 2009
First day of work.
Excited and scare too.
Didn't went lunch with them.
Went lunch with vanessa.

Working was ok, bored and many things to remember too.
Went home after that.

Tuesday 7 April 2009
Do sales report every morning.
Lunch with them at Hong Kong Cafe.
Manage to talk alittle bit.

Went to meet jk and jy for dinner at hougang.

Wednesday 8 April 2009
Do usual thing again.
Lunch at coffee shop.
Dinner at home.

Thursday 9 April 2009
Work alone cause my mini boss came back after lunch.
Finding things to do.
Lunch at sakea sushi buffet.
Went to meet xl, jy and rx for dinner at dhoby ghuat.
Jk join us after that.
And went home.


As for today, I will camp at BF's house till 11 plus bah.
His father will fetch him to airport and I will go home then.
This month, I will be damn poor.
So I have to wait till month end for my pay!!!
ARGh~~