Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sad =[.

Went to work this few days.
Heard alot of bad news about her. HAIS.
Zhi ren zhi mian bu zhi xin.
Nvm. I hope I can endure till next year.
I went home happily. Yet something happen.
BF told me that he will be back on 30th and he ask me to stay over at his house on 29th.
Mean got 6 more days to go. ARGH!!
Of course this is a small thing.
My dad went to leture my brother.
Ya! You all know that my brother very pan yi.
So my dad scold him and said want to cut off his handphone line, ask him to quit school, ask him to find work.. blah blah blah.
My fking brother got tu lan and I was in his room taking something.
Then my dad went in to my brother's room, my brother start to stare at my dad with OPEN big eye.
Then they fight!!! The most scaring part.
I stop my brother and my mum give him 1 slap.
Did you think who is in the fault?
My brother:
-didn't go school for alot of days.
-dad still giving his allowance.
-hp bill $50 plus.

I really don't know what to do.
I shouted at him that he so xin fu already yet he shout that we all make him crazy.
FUCK!! Seriously his brain got problem. One day he sure will regret de.

And I cry after shouted at him, feeling sad for him. =[