Friday, April 17, 2009

11 days to go!

Hi everybody!
Back from chalet.
1 day 1 night for me.
Skip work today.
Thought I was super tired, in the end I am here to blog.
I only slept for 1 hour plus, but I don't feel very tired at all. =)
BBQ was fun.
Cause we had a new maid to cook food for us.
Kai aka rosemary. LOL
Bee was so xin fu that her BF offer to send her home.
(don't even know when is my turn =[)
Toning with rx, xl and kai.
While the guys was in another group.
Suppose shouldn't be sleeping but the girls fall a sleep after rx K.O.
Wake up at 7, pack things and check-out the chalet.
Took 88 all the way to toa payoh. Sounds so stupid.
Went home and bath-ed.
Now waiting for mum call and meet her at toa payoh for lunch.
Sian!

Boss: Don't be sad lah.
This kind of guy dont worth your cry or saddness.
Still got us!
We sure can cheer you up de.
Let meet up tomorrow!

PS: BF- remember what you promise me ok??
Faster come lah, stupid blacky pig.. =(