Sunday, April 12, 2009


Some old photo to update.
Me and vann.
Primary schoolmate till now.
9 years of friendship. =D
Good luck for your school.
And study hard ok??


Saturday.
BF reached taiwan in the morning 7.10am.
He message me and I even hear the ringtone too.
Wake up at 10am, sms with BF around 3 msg but I ask not to sms too often, cause expensive ma.
Mum ask me to accompany her to Toa Payoh to pay bill plus eat lunch.
Pei her go watson to buy her stuff and went home after that.
She ask alittle bit stuff of my BF.
Is just that my BF don't dare to step into my house.
ARGH! MAKE ME PISSED OFF.

Bathed and changed.
Meet boss and rx at orchard.
Had a walk to dhoby ghaut.
Suppose wanted to watch movie but no slot or no show for us.
Skip the idea.
Went to bugis to have dinner.
Super disappointed at Golden Chopstick.
Nothing much choices.
Cheap and lously. =(
Sorry girls for the lously intro. =(
Walked to suntec/marina square.
Slacked at starbuck.
Suddenly heard from that was a fight outside.
So we kpo watch, but it was so xiao didi fighting. And was lame too.
Went to esplande to accompany her BF to come and fetch her.
We waited for 1hour and finally he came.
But before that we saw 2 malay girls QUARRELING loudly.
What a day to watch fighting and quarreling.
Her BF offer to send us back home.
He went to wrong and he send me back home first. =.=
Bet they are doing something now. LOL.
Anyway thanks boss's BF.

Sian! Weekend is ending soon.
Mean I have to work again.
Argh! I want to have more rest.
HAHA, only 4 days of work.
I already can't stand it le.
But cause of money, I will endure. =D


Welcome the new machine.


RX trying hard to catch one.
But she fail.


EMO-ing


US!!


Beeling, we save a place for you leh!!!