Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tuesday 10-06-08
Skipped school.
Went out with ruixian.
Suppose to have study, ended up shopping.



This is the way she play PSP.



Chocolate fondue


Wednesday 11-06-08
Didn't sleep well the whole night.
Went to his POP ceremony.
I didn't know the ceremony was so lously and the wheather was sux.



Before they reach, the sky had turn to black.








They stop and the sky had start raining.


Thursday 12-06-08
Finally is last paper of POM.
I didn't study at all.
So i expect to fail.
LOL.
But knowing our WAD result, I PASS. :)
So we went to PC show at suntec.
Nothing caught my eye.
So we headed to singapore flyer.



Let him be a gay.

At night, he actually came down from pasir ris till my house to fetch me.
I think this will be mine first and last time.
I didn't expect that he will be so "good" today.
When I went down to meet him, his body was smell with alcohol.
And I realise that he might be drunk. that why he was so "good" to me.
Anyway I still enjoy it after all.



SMILE.



Drunk guy trying to HERO.



Lonely night



MASK MASK




He brought this for me.


Friday 13-06-08
Went to ICA to do his passport.
Went to PC show again.
Watch The happening.
Back to his house.
And he fall a sleep at 9 pm.
=.=

Random



No comments: