Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I am really angry with my bf. He buying cabal hack so that he can level same as me. And he didn't notice he already be trick by the website that he use to buy the hack. Spent $14++. I already told him that if you want to buy just don't get cheated. In the end still disappointment is what we get and he even ask me to buy one more hack account. =.=" WTF~~~~~

School was fun especially today. We was disturbing kristine with that guy. During train session, when kristine drop off that guy keep looking at us when kristine wasn't around at all. Maybe his friend is interested in someone in our group. :) I just talking rubbish anyway.

8 more days to pop.
Still counting on.


I want to be the most happiest girl in the world.
Will you able to give me this hope?
Will you let the day to be here?

No comments: