Sunday, June 01, 2008

Happy 19th month anniversary!!!!

Satuarday
Suppose to go out with bee and boss.
Last minutes, bee say she got stomach ache and pain till she can't go out.
She also last minutes got something on de.
ARGH~~ Luckily she is good only in planner. :)

I was left at home till 7pm and ahead to my primary school classmate's house located at Serangoon.
Its still near my house.
Had dinner at her house and we continue to do our jigsaw puzzle.
We did 2 set of 500 pieces done and left 1 set undone. We are mad. =.=

Sunday
Finally my bf get to book out.
So I went over to his house to meet him for lunch and simple celebration.
Went to J8, lunch at Swesen again.
Watch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
Nice movie.
But I hate the aircon over there. It was damn cold and I need to endure like 145 minutes.

10 more days to his pop.
15 more days to holidays. :)))

No comments: