Friday, June 20, 2008

I AM BACK!!!

I am back from my genting trip. Successfully over. =)

Tuesday: I slept over at his house because our bus was 7am in the morning and we had to reach there by 6.30am. Cabbed down and off we go to genting. I was very excited that this was my first trip with my bf and without any parents controlling, overall free shopping time for us. =)
Reach there around 1 plus. And our check-in time is 3 pm. Had lunch at kenny roger.

Totally suck. After that, went to take our key and off to our room. Once we step into the room, it smell like "shit". He totally disappointed and keep sigh. We put our bags and leave our room with happy/sad face.

Our first stop at genting is Riply believe it or not.

Opps.. I can't remember what we did after that.

Wednesday: Breakfast at hotel, anyway is free. We didn't expect there were so many people. Back to our hotel room and change. Brought 1 day pass for indoor and outdoor activites. Firstly, I was quite happy as he say he will play some games with me. Ya.. 2 thrill game only.

The wheather was no quite happy with his attitude so it started to rain. And we walked to other hotel. So he went to buy clothes. And i couldn't get any I like. =(

Shopping spree for him. At night, both of us was not feeling well. So we decided to buy KFC and some hebal soup and bring to our hotel room.

Thursday: Morning breakfast at one high class hotel. But the food over there was overall nia. And we had to hurry back to pack our things. Check-out at 12 noon. And our bus time is 2.12pm. 2 more hours before our bus time, so we headed to shop again. This time he brought 1 pants and 1 belt. As for me, I brought one nike shoe nia.

Time to back at singapore.

PS:No camera cable. Had to update when he book out.

No comments: