Sunday, June 08, 2008

Tomorrow is WAD test and I haven't start study yet.
I don't have confident to pass but hopefully. :X

Saturaday, Me and my bf went to Golden Mile to book out genting holiday.
Cost $309.
3 days 2 night. 17 june to 19 june.
Watch Kung Fu Panda.
Dinner at aijsen and we had Gelare for dessert.
Everytime I went out with him, I will waste food.
As in, he will order alot and we can't finish it.
I should say i am happy or sad.

Over weekends is not our day again.
This time we quarrel like nobody business.
From morning till night.
Cool down and start again.
I don't know what happen to both of us.
We actually cause of attituding to each other and quarrel.
And I am the one who always don't want to let go.
Am i unreasonable?
He shouted at me. :(
Haiz. Just forget it.




Shot by him



He always like to give "cute" face.



Both 1 waffle ice cream. :D



Does him look like panda?



Panda Jane and Panda.
(Xiong Mao Li Yun)



Someone trying to act his post =.=



Us in the cab.

No comments: