Sunday, April 06, 2008

It was a sad thing to hear that his cousin had commit sucide, and she was dead on friday night.
Suppose saturday was our outing so we cancel it and attend her funeral.
She was only 22 and commit sucide cause of something.
I meet her only twice, and she look so cheerful. But this thing happen to her.
I don't know what happen, but her death was so painful.
Newspaper might have her news.

Stop saying about her.
My poor boy, he having fever now and yet he need to book in.
:((.
I can't even call him or sms till thursday.
Cause of his stupid bunkmate, use phone at 11pm, kanna caught.
Everyone was force not to use phone till thursday...
F***ing guy.. ARGH~~~~~~~~
He was also suppose to book out on thursday, but everything change over one day.

WTF~
What RT thing la, i also don't know. So he only can book out on saturaday.
WHEN ARE WE GOING KTV???

After he went in to army, he change alot.
Towards me, he change to more loving, concern....
He actually ask me to meet him at toa payoh for lunch.
In the past, when i say "Let go tpy?", he reply "Huh?? Can don't want ma? Very tired lei."
And he will give lots of excuses..........
We had lunch at sakea sushi today.
HEHE..... Went to look at 2nd car, his father brought for his brother.
And he complaint alot to me la.

I need more outing this coming week k????

No comments: