Sunday, April 13, 2008

END OF SCHOOL HOLIDAY.

Today is last day of school holiday.
No more cabal.
OH NO~~!!!
Tomorrow new semster, new CA but same school.
SUCKZ.. Same classmate.. HAIZ...

Saturday

Suppose to have outing with beeling and xinyi but beeling was not feeling well so change to next week.
So i went to meet my bf as he book 12 plus like this.
Went to his house to wait for him to ready.
Took cab to PS.
Dinner at cafe catel.
Watch the Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon.
I never like to watch those three kindgom show but my BF WANT TO WATCH BADLY.
Finish the show around 9 plus and my bf was tired at that time so we went his home.
NS guy to me is that 10.30pm brain turn off le.
We can't go out till late at night cause' around 9 plus, he will start to say "Wo lei le".
So stay at his house again.

Sunday

Had breakfast together again. :)
I left his house 1.15pm and ahead to interchange to meet ting.
Got superband thing.
We waited for 1 hour for 7 bands to perform.
5 in 2 out.

FUCK the photobucket.
Photos will update soon.

No comments: