Sunday, April 27, 2008

Book in day~~

I enjoy my weekend with him.

Saturday

Had breakfast together as usual.
Brought breakfast for his family.
He told that this afternoon, we are going to ah ma house.
Went to play basketball with Justin.
Pearlyn join us in few minutes time.
I was shocked to saw her.
Some comments, I can't blog here.
Went to his home after that. Bath and went to his ah ma house.
The journey was long.
Nearly fall a sleep in car.
Bah bah bah bah... Had dinner at chua chu kang there with his family expect his father.
We were stuck at PIE for at least 30 minutes.
DAMN IT~~
Reach toa payoh at 8.45 plus plus.
Went to meet edmund they all for dinner at chong pang.
We spent $16 each and ate alittle bit of food.
I went home and bath.
Went to J8 by cab to watch Superhero movie.
Is damn waste money movie.
LAME.

Today was sleeping whole day at his house.
We didn't do much thing.
-________-"

No comments: