Sunday, April 20, 2008

BOOK IN DAY.

I spent a night with my baby.
IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY.
I went over to his house at 2pm. Throwing temper at him all this.. :(
Left his house around 3 plus. I was searching my printer ink at toa payoh.
And I saw MR NEO, POM teacher. GOSH~
I didn't say "hello" to him, as i scare he can't recongize me.

After that went to Dohby ghaut, for lunch/dinner at dohby ghaut exchange.
Headed to moive time "forbidden kingdoms".
3/5 stars.
Cabbed home $10.70. :(((((
Stay over at his house.
Morning breakfast, play cabal awhile.
Left his house at 1215pm.

Went home change and bath.
Meet beeling and xinyi at cityhall.
Headed to sim lim square just to find my stupid printer ink.
Finally i found it, cost me $45.
Lunch/dinner at cafe catel.
We sit there from 4 to 6pm.
Nice place to slack.
We were talking all kind of rubbish.

I miss you, my baby.

No comments: