Friday, April 25, 2008

Book out day~

LOL. Today he booking out. Few minutes more, I gonna to leave my house and meet him at his house. This time round, his house had fill in with one more person. His oldest brother was out of jail on Thursday. I feel kinda Weird, as from the first day i knew my bf, I never seen his oldest brother before. =.=

Hopefully he will change~! Today school suck. I was kanna kick out of my class. Stupid MR KAN~~~ Had spot check session today. Me and kateh was kick out and one of the Miss Ham Ji ran away~. Anyway I still enjoy the tour session with kateh. LOL.

After school, went to Vivo again. Took 188. During the journey, talk rubbish again, asking xiao kok to diet.. bah bah bahhhhh.. We camp at pet safari at least for 30minutes. We was waiting for the dog's tail hair to cut, in the end, suck~~~ saw nothing. LOL.

No comments: