Monday, January 28, 2008

Yesterday afternoon went out with my mum.
Actually suppose to came home with big bags but there is nothing for me to buy bah.
LOL.
My mum just brought a shirt for $34.
Is cute bah.
Went home and have a nap.
I wake up and playing mahjong and was playing with my bf's friend.
Sian sia.. play with them.. there is nothing i can talk about. -_______-
I meet my bf at 11 plus for supper with his friend again.
After supper they still want to play pool.
LOL..
I am a idiot over there.
Anyway play de.
But i manage to win...... they were laughing all the way.
My bf teach me how to play, while he was talking, i was already half dead le.
SO I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING.
Sorry yu xian shen............. :(((
I stay over at his house again.
But this time i sleep beside him..
LOl.
Although i only sleep for few hours nia, but it still the best time.




The tv at his room.



My new shirt.
Actually want to buy "I am single, Pls dont tell my bf.."
HAHA.



1 am at pool place.




Taken on the chalet.
5 am in the morning.
Vodra and chivas.
I only drank a little bit of vodra.
And i was getting hot at that time

No comments: