Sunday, January 20, 2008

I must be crazy now....
I sleep at 5 am on my bf's house floor.
:((((((((
He was sleeping on his bed.
I was so pathetic.
Suppose to wait till 6 am so that i can take bus home.
But he ask me to sleep.
To avoid anything happen, so i sleep on the floor.
The floor was damn cold.
I sleep with only a blanket. -_-"
And i wake up at 10 plus.
Yet i dont feel any tired.
Maybe in few more hours time bah.
I study ERP unit one le.
Still got 8 more unit to go.
Tonight shall burn midnight oil bah.
Needed to suffer one more night and is over le..
SIAN~~~
I getting fatter and fatter le.
I having supper almost everyday in this week.



My friend get for me this as my birthday present.

Thank anyway.
But is toooo small for me le.
I needed diet bah.
I need shopping too.
This coming weekend and next weekend.
Lalalalalalala.
I MISS MY BF, ER JIN HAN... IS SLEEPING LIKE A PIG NOW.......... -_________-

No comments: