Thursday, January 03, 2008

My computer is back le.
Finally year 2008 will be fine as what i am thinking bah.
I still love my bf when he was "beatboxing" LOL...
I can't forget how the cute face.
Make me smile. :)))
Talking about countdown on year 2008.
We were at esplande.
Damn lots of people.
We reach there around 8 plus.
Waited till 12am.
It was like hell.
You can the people keep coming in.
And 8 minutes of fireworks.
Everyone went home after that.
We even lost.
Somemore that night the hp servies was very low.
We took night bus home.
Can't imagaine that actually we waited like 20 minutes.

Hop on the bus 1.20am.
Reach ang mo kio 2.53am.
Took cab home.
Terrible night.
:(((((((



Our last photo on 31 dec 2007



First photo taken on 01 01 08.



The chipmunks so cuttteeeeeee.

No comments: