Sunday, January 27, 2008

Need more sleep now.
Yup. I just wake up..... =.=
On friday, i went to my bf's friend's chalet.
Alot of people attend it.
I can say that it is an awful and terrible chalet.
LOL....
I didn't sleep for the whole night.
I reach home around 9 am plus.
Yet i was awake around 12 pm.
2 pm meet rx and jy.
In the end the last one to reach there is jy...
ARGH~~~~~~~~
We shop for the whole day.

I just brought a tshirt.
:(((((
Bugis street full with mountain and sea lor...
I will be going to bugis on monday.
YAH. I only have 4days school.
Monday will be a no lesson day.
My bf going to army on 14 march.
2 months time but the feeling wasn't right at all.
Althought still got 2 months time, but then it will be fast.
Treasure my last important day with him before to the army.
VALENTINE DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully it will be the best of the day bah..
*hinting k??? know what to do le ma*
The 2yrs time will pass very fast bah.
:))))))))) Good luck to you my baby boy.
FROM YU TAI TAI

No comments: