Saturday, January 05, 2008

I have a bored weekends.
Suppose to go out with my bf.
But he say he was too tired changed to tomorrow.
Who know tomorrow is my father's birthday.
Ok.....
My sister had scolded me to let everything for him.
One day he will step on top of my head.
As in he will dump me aside cause i everytime let him.
This was what my sister told me.
Maybe one day will happen.
Who knows.
I don't want to that far le.
When he get in to NS, sure things will change de.
Just want to prepare for the worst.




I am crying again~
Haiz.
Is really enough le la.
Stop pushing everything on me k?
Stop blaming everything on me k?
I am human and not your dog.
Can you spare a thought of me?
Maybe i am not important le but i still have feeling de.
U want to scold me say me just do it.
But i have a limit de k?
Anyway the word appear alots of time infont of u right?
One day i surely will use that and it the last time.
Don't feel like holding on to this relationship.
Want to give up everything now.
Make u out of my world.
Disappear infront of me forever.
Whatever i say still wrong de.
As you wish.
You can stay at home and play games.
At night go downstair with your friends.
This is how u spend your everyday.
LOL.
I am idiot after all.
Saying all rubbish to me.
Fine...you have made the most xi shen in this relationship right.
Then countiue bah.
Anyway i just a nothing to you.

No comments: