Saturday, June 02, 2007

Yesterday was fun eating steamboat with his friend. haha. Damn funny.

Today was bored at home again. Do nothing, monday have to go to school settle the malaysia stuff. As xian xian already finish liao, haha, our mother told us the same line. Listen le also will pek cek sia. haiz. I don't know la. Is it everything i do also wrong?? I just felt that they are pian xin la.

Family giving me problem as well as relationship. Haiz. Quarrelling seem to be more than happy days. Although outside of me look happy, but who know that i am already feeling sad. haiz.

My heart has already broken by you. Do you know that those word will hurt a person deeply. No point saying sorry le, i already don't know what to do le. I always make things worst and u trying to make everything better but now..........everything is HURT!!! HURT la!!! I can be cold blooded and u can be selfish. Nobody gonna care what i saying, even U!! If u think that i treat u as a SLAVE, how about mi?? Do u reali know how i feel?? U will nv gonna to know. Think about it bah.

No comments: