Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Holiday start le. and i have nothing to do at home. Bored la~! This sunday is my chalet.. i am looking forward sia. Hehe..

Bee: when we going to fish farm sia?? I also wan to go Crocodile And Reptile farm too.. hehe.. i check le.. is at jurong bird park there..

Everything change again and again la. I am sick of quarrelling le la. I watch a hong kong drama. The couple started together only for few months and yet they quarrel more than happy days, somemore the guy timed her gf sia. This thing will happen one day mah?? I am afraid everything started just to sudden and yet i am going to end everything to sudden too. So what if i am scared, is already not used le. Believe it or not??? Nobody will know de. U say u alr bu zai le. Den now i tell JANE IS ALR DEAD. no more point turning back.

No comments: