Thursday, June 21, 2007

Woo~~~ went to watch SURF'S UP. Is was a cute movie. I enjoy it. Look like qiqi.. =.=" I love this three little kids. They really look very very cute sia.


Must watch the movie la. Cute show and lame too. Understand everything after u have watch bah.

My bf are getting more and more rich le la. Now he going to change a new computer. Yesterday his brother plasma tv arrive. 32 inch. Is was so big sia. OMG! o_o In a month change handphone and computer sia. So be a only child at home is the best de. Everything is yours. Muhahahaha..

Ok. My life story is quite bored. My love story too la. Haha. Quarrel every now and then. =.=" What should i say? Childish?? haha. Seem to fine now but after 10 minutes quarrel again. People emotion change so fast. I wonder if marry den how. Think too far le la. haha.

Counting down to my chalet
3 more days.
i wan to go out with my clique..
I am stress over my project. I have no idea to do what subject sia. Argh~~!!!



Retro bah..



His room background look to NICE.. O_O



Trying to show off his $1000 sia.
*Rob him*



Look so ugly.
:( :( :(

No comments: