Saturday, June 23, 2007

Woo~~ i am back home from my outing with my clique. Fun outing and lame too. Took alot of photo. Need to wait for beeling to update lor.

Jaslyn, yanling and stepfanie ps us sia.

I GOT LONG TIME NEVER SAW JASLYN LE LA.

Better to meet us soon la.. ARGH!!!

Our next outing should be on first week of july bah.. Hmm..just now went to eat long time plan de steamboat at marina bay lor. haha. Last year we went there before. But now only have me, beeling, yanqi, xinyi and ruixian lor.

I miss the days we laugh everyday, everytime.. having lots lots of lame joke. But now we can meet only once a few weeks or months bah. but i now u all love me de.. rite?? :)

Counting down to my chalet
1 more days

Going to pack my things tomorrow. I hope will be fun la. 5 days 4 night. I will be back on thursday afternoon. So i will update soon bah.. haha.. Don't miss me.. Cause i will miss u all too.. :]

No comments: