Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tuesday have nafar. I fail my 2.4km run. Is was to tired le. no strengh to run le. Anyway finally is over le. Yah~!

Today went to school alone, xian did not go to school as she was not feeling well. Sooner is my turn liao, having flu again. SUCKz. Luckily reach outram mrt saw my classmate, went school with them. Feeling so weird without ruixian lor. haha. =.=

Went to toa payoh to mail my letter to my uncle so that he can help mi settle the army stuff. The speedpost worldwide courier was so expensive. Cost me $9.65 lor. SUCKz. Somemore reach KL need 1 to 3 days sia. 8 is my deadline of the submition of army thing. Sian~! What if never reach there by tomorrow?? What if i need to go for army?? OH NO!! I can't xiang xiang sia. HELP HELP!!!

Took cab home after his house, i was bluff or rather i gave him $1 more. The fare was $6.50, and i gave $11.50 so i expected to take back $5 but in the end he gave me $4, he still ask me correct rite?? I was so dumb and say "YES"! MY $1~~~~~~!!!!!!

Congrats to jinhan's brother, tomorrow onwards he is botak liao.. muhahahaha... hehe :]

No comments: