Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yesterday was an awesome day.
Did something new.
Went to airport first.
Suppose I was the one who accompany ruixian to buy something, in the end everyone tag along. =.=
Brought kite at mini-bite and took train to marina barrage.
Ok, is my 2nd time going there.
Is fun over there.
Because I did I want to do, FLY KITE!
Thanks for everyone going without complaining much. O.o
Enjoy alot last night. =)
Ton-ed over at my house.
But guess everyone was too tired, and they left my house around 6am plus.
LOL. There goes my public holiday.

Still haven eaten anything yet.
Don't feel hungry too.
What is happening to me?

Why am I bothering it so much?
Gosh!! I need something to distract me..
I need to train myself not to let people know what I am thinking.
Just Shut The FUCK Up.
Silence is golden.