Saturday, September 18, 2010

Busy week.

And again, 4 days straight slept less than 4 hours. =.=
No bad, cause i still can endure and went to work too. =)
Went out on tuesday with rx, xl and thai for dinner.
Aftermath went to find jy at his house area, because he got chicken pox.
Was shocked when saw him.
He's in terrible condition.
But he still look cheerful. Faster get well, so we can go out and have fun. =D

13 hours more to go...
Excited for my genting trip.
Hopefully it won't rain, as i plan all the activities for so long..
And please nothing happen tooo.... *pray hard*

Just wondering something.
I just feel is weird but I hope i won't do something stupid.
Maybe i just watch too much drama. =.=
One sentence - 是你的就是你的
But i doubt this sentence will happen in my life again.
Good luck to whoever understand what i am talking about.

Treasure all the things i have now.
I believe it won't last long.

Off to pack my stuffs....