Tuesday, September 07, 2010

SHAG DAY!
Firstly I only slept 4 hours for the past 2 days.
Secondly my instructor didn't stamp my driving for me that mean my $58 is gone.
Thirdly I fail my FTT just by a mark.
Just want to shout "FUCK MAN!!!"
=(

I realise that my relationship cause me to get closer with them.
If I am still together with him, I might not know that I have such a wonderful branch of friends.
Not only that, we get closer and we change too.
Our attitudes are much more good than last time.
I just want to say "Thank you" to him.
Thanks for saying goodbye to me. I grant the friendship that I always wanted. =)

Our genting trip is double confirm. Yeah~
Shall book the tickets tomorrow or thursday!

Ok, I have to sleep now.
Damn shag day.
Hopefully that person won't pester me tonight. LOL!