Monday, September 13, 2010

My leg still hurt.
Ok, i did something crazy again.
Went to find ruixian on saturday after her work.
And went to clarke quay to settle my dinner, slack and talk.
Leave that place at 12am plus.
Start walking from clarke quay to ps to orchard to toa payoh to potong pasir.
I reached home at 6am plus.
Super crazy~ Enjoy the walking trip. =D

Browse through my photos album and saw lots of ugly, funny, lame photos.
Remember the times we had our night cycling?
Remember the times we went to Ktv?
Remember the times how we celebrate each other birthdays?
Remember the times we had fun during our chalet?
Why can't i play hard during that time?
Treasure all the best memories I have now. =D

Sometime I feel bad for something.
I couldn't do anything or help up too.
All i can do is just keep quiet and see what will happen next.
I am really useless.
No matter what someone will get hurt in the end.
So is better not to do anything.
Just stop and stare!
Nobody will know what i am talking about. =)