Wednesday, December 31, 2008

last day of 2008

This year gonna be a normal year for me.
School is ending in 3 months time.
I will miss school life.
I am glad that I able to meet up with my GF, classmate and buddy before 2008 ends.
So my wish is grant.
All I need to meet up with my BF soon.


Spend most of the weekend with my BF. We had the most quarrels this year. So much till I can't remember. This year is a special year for you too, cause you are enlist to army. =] Soon you going to ORD. Is damn fast can. Left 1 year and 3 months. I know you will read my blog. Plus tomorrow is our 26th month anni. So faster book out lah. I MISS YOU LIKE HELL LE. =(
I LOVE YOU, BF.

This year, I get to meet up more with GFs. Unlike last year. And I know our friendship will last. And don't forget after 3 months time, we don't know what we gonna do. Maybe countiue study or work. But do meet up k?? I love you all, Bee, Boss and RX.


I looking forward to my meeting with my GFs.
Countdown with them is my first time.
We will be watching fireworks at Marina Square. =]