Saturday, December 27, 2008

alone

I am alone at his room right now.
He went to have his driving lesson.
I am very brave bah.
Finally get a chance to use computer while he is not around.
At least his computer is better than mine.
I keep downloading program to use.
LOL.

Update about christmas eve outing.
Went out with bee and boss.
Thought that jaslyn will able to join us, but didn't receive any call from her.
So you better join us next time k, jaslyn?
We took alots of pictures at our "secret place".


We slack that till dinner time.
Dinner was at xin wang hong kong cafe.
After dinner time, we went back to there again to take more pictures. =]




Christmas day 25-12-08
Didn't go any where.
Is my most pathetic christmas day.
1) We don't have any money to go out.
2) We had our ever biggest quarrel.
3) He make me cry like hell.
Anyway is already over le.

Friday 26-12-08
Had a mini gathering for my primary schoolmate.
3 of us went to hong kong cafe again.
We play uno at outside the cathay.

And it started to rain.
So we went in the cathay B1 to countiue play.
We play till 11 plus.
Damn crazy. =]


Doraemon Uno.

As for today and tomorrow, I will camp at his house.
Cause i won't be meeting him for next week.
He have his duty for the whole week.
So i am damn free. LOL.


Us.