Monday, December 01, 2008

Happy 25th month anniversary!
Happy belated birthday to Beeling!

Yesterday went out with my gf to celebrate Bee's birthday.
And she is the last one to become 19. =]
Hope she enjoy her gifts and her day too.
And i hope I didn't make anyone unhappy with my attitudes or what.
Sorry.


At night, I reach his house late and he show me attitude.
*Pissed off*
Today lots of things happen.

I did some crazy thing then you cannot imagine.
Keep as a secret.
I did this things twice.
Bad day for me.
And grats to garfield to have a new "gf".
He spend most of the time with her than me.
But he can't bring her out.
Make a guess. =]
Hoping he will give me some sweet message but i doubt he will.
Just wishing bah.


Watch Make it happen at home.
Sounds so lonely.
Yup, i am alone in my home.
*Sighing*


PS: Time to diet.
PS: Photos will be upload when i am free.