Thursday, January 01, 2009

happy new year

Happy 26th month anniversary!
Happy new year!


I had an wonderful night.
Celebrate my last night of 2008 with my gfs plus the guys.
Woooo.......the day had pass. And welcome 2009.
First to message me is my BF!!!!!
This is the second time, he given me message on 12am.
Cause he usually already sleep like pig.
Thanks BF.
I am waiting for you to BOOK OUT.

Meet up with Bee plus 2 guys at far east first.
Had lunch at one of the japanese restaurant.
While waiting for rx and jy to reach.
Walk around at paragon to Ngee Ann city.
Finally boss reached, and off we go to suntec to have our dinner.
Queue up for 30 minutes just to get our seats.
Finish eating, brought snacks + drinks, find seat at Flyer there.
Wait till 12 am and start our fireworks show. =]
From there walk to MRT was like hell.
So many peoples, and I saw my BF's friends taking photo at the same place that we took last year. =]
Can't join them this year. =(
I was sweat like just finish running.
The crowd never end.
We took 1.20am train.
And I had to drop at toa payoh to take cab home.

How I wish my bf don't need to do duty, cause I can save the mid-night charge. =]
Still got 4 days more.