Monday, January 05, 2009

Mr J is back

Jane is not bored and sad anymore.
Cause this whole week she is belong to ER JIN HAN.
So please give her off for this weekend.
But then, next week do ask her out for date. =]

Finally Mr J is book out, and he promise me to go out Saturday.
And you better bring me out hor?
I shall buy New Year within this 2 weekends.
Please give me lots of sales!!!!!!!


And I really think hard about Gamer bf.
I think having a gamer bf than clubbing bf is better.
At least he camp at home, save money, and the most important thing "Wouldn't date with girls".
Unlike clubbing guys, spend money like water.
So I must be glad to have a GAMER Bf. -__________________-"
Hope Mr J will change better for me, can?????


Jane is not sad anymore.



And she is really happy to see her Mr J.