Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yesterday
had a fight with my baby.
But after all is ok le. :P
YUP. Went out with him for dinner.
Accompany him to buy dount for him and his friend.
Then we off to carrefour to buy our "dinner".
Ingredients for our dinner.
Nice dinner.



12 donuts.
8 double chocolate.
Do not eat so much.


Brought our stuff.




Our dinner for the day :)



We!!!


Today
Today is not my day bah.
Damn suay and unhappy.
:(((
Went to my baby house first before headed to bugis.
While on my way, my new shoe make my leg damn pain.
I cant even walk, in the end i took cab to his house.
Cost me $5.40 lor. LOL.
Reach his house. Have donut again.
Before going out, his mum ask him to help her do things.
So ...... suppose to go out at 3.10..... but..... 3.50......
Took 57 to sim lim tower.
Buy his things.
Went to bugis.
We stuck at the traffic light about 5 minutes.
Is fucking damn lots people lor.
WAH LUA!!!!!!!!!!
Then we to bishan.
Buy movie tickets "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"
I know i shouldnt buy the tickets de.
Cause i still not 18 yet.
But then still brought it le.
Have our dinner at aijisen.
Went to slack before enter the cinema.
They check the IC and i run away thought of going in w/o checking my IC.
But in the end the person stop me.
So my and my bf refund the tickets. Left his friends watch.
I HATE THE FUCKING BITCH MEH!! CHECK WHAT CHECK LOR.
Haiz.. Before that something happen. Damn pek cek lor.
FUCK!!
Went back to my house there after that.
Took photos.
HOME SWEET HOME.




Take one



Take two



Slacking is what we do everyday.



Me myself!



Trying to be a model.



Another photo of us! :)




Love this kind of photo.



My ncc uniform.



Look smart on it :)

PS/: Today is my damn fucking suay day!!
PS//: Damn fuck!! I didn even offent you lor. FUCK!!!

No comments: