Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FUCK!
The person who is selling the cardigan are just cheating me lor.
FUCK!!!
The picture show is long sleeve de.
Of course i want to buy long sleeve de la.
Yet she say i never ask her whether is long sleeve anot.
Somemore there write LONG SLEEVE W/ SIDE POCKET
http://the10dollarshop.blogspot.com/
Where got a idiot still buy 3/4 sleeve de.
Now she just blame me for not asking her full information lor.
I trust yet she cheated my money.
Luckily is just $18 and not hundred lor.
Now i asking other online shop to exchange for another cardigan.
If not i have to wear it.

Still thinking what should i give him for our 1yr anniversary.
Maybe it will be a normal day for us.
But i just hope he will still remember what he promise to do on that day.



I have learn to be strong.
I have learn not to stick to you so much.
I have learn to miss you in my heart.
I have learn to take care of myself if you are not beside me.
This week we wouldnt be meeting too often maybe just once.
Hopefully you are doing well bah.
I MISS YOU!!

No comments: