Friday, October 05, 2007

SAKAE SUSHI..
Wanted to eat now.. But no..
I only can dream it.
No one accompany go eat. LOL.
Is ok. Shall eat next time bah.
Today till sunday i will be staying at home.
Computer is mine for these 3 days. YAH!!!
My sister is not in singapore.
Wanna to go out too.
But i dont have money.
HAIZ..
No work = bored at home
Work = no freedom.
LIFE IS SO BORED.
Next week timetable will be out le.
Hopefully can get a good timetable lor..



I told myself not to think so much about the name or what.
But i cant. I just simply too JEAlOUS OF IT.. ARGh!!
Make me sick whenever i saw this name!



A message for you:

Been so long le.
Our attitude had become worst and worst.
I always trying to make you angry.
And yet in the end you still have to console me.
You always wanted to give me surprise.
But there is none.


Will there be a day, both of us happily go out?
Without any quarrel?
Without any unhappiness?
How long you can endure me?
How long you can love me?
How long you willing to spend with me?


I can tell you one thing.
I never ever regret be with you.
I have happy moments with you.
I love how you smile at me.
I miss how you hug me.
I hate when you dont listen to me.


I just simply love you.
I just simply cant leave you.
I just simply want to make you angry.
I just simply hate myself.

No comments: