Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday is my stay home day.
I wanted to go bugis to buy something de.
But i forget that i dont have money now.
Need to wait for next week.
ANYONE want to go bugis????
Went to ntuc with my mother and sister.
Brought alot of things i love to eat.
HEHE.. :P
I also dont know what happen sia.
JUN KOK tell me the story.
"y those someone cant keep their mouth shut?kept on sayin other ppl"
This nick is from someone.
Is he talking about us.
Let me know the story first.
LOL...

Anyway i just wonder why do people is so petty??
Why cant they forget the past??
Why they want to hate people then forget everything??
Or i forget things easily?
A small thing yet the person can remember for their lifes lor..
WTH!!!!
WHY CANT FORGET EVERYTHING???
SUCH A PETTY PERSON LOR...

No comments: