Thursday, December 03, 2009

Working make me no life. =(

This 2 days, was OT in my working place and when I reach home is already 9 plus.
Don't even have the strenght to do anything.
Watched a while tv, and laying on my bed, sms-ing with BF.
I was waiting for him to reply yet i fall a sleep. =.=
So don't blame BF! =(

I have decide to go study and get a diploma cert. Maybe on January or Febuary bah.
Been discussing with BF about this topic. And I think he can help me alot. =D
So i have to think carefully what i really want to do in future.

Photos on beeling's birthday celebration will be send on weekend.
And i think tomorrow i will OT like FUCK!!!

One word to say--- disgusting.
I just thing the world is not unfair.
But after all, something is still fair.
HAHA.

I MISS MY MR BLACK PIG. =(