Sunday, December 20, 2009

Counting down to Christmas down.
-5 more days-

Woo~ I hope my interview at Beach Road will be very successful.
I don't know whether is i Heng or what.
On Tuesday, I took off day and camp at Bf's house
I was thinking to find first and resign from my current job.
So i went to jobds.com and sent resume.
Sent a few and 2 hours later i received a email and ask to go down for an interview next day.
But i couldn't make it so i didn't pick up calls yet she call to my house and even email me.
=.= Do they need me SO much? Even call to my house.
LOL. So they ask me to go for interview this coming tuesday after work.
HAHA. Hopefully is a easy and high pay job.
If i get this job, I confirm resign this current job.
Remember I told you guys that is a gay in my company.
And now they want to terminate him because there is no enough space or table.
HAIS~ Lame excuses.