Sunday, December 06, 2009

JB day!

Wake up early in the morning to have breakfast at toa payoh, xin fu yin cha.
Back to home and off to JB.
Went to my uncle house first then to have lunch.
Aftermath send them home and went to supermarket.
Whille me and my dad was chosing vcd.
So i chose Raging Phoenix, the thai fighting show.

Is a nice show but the story line quite lame.
I love all the fighting part. =D
Actually nothing much to blog about.

I went to J8 myself at 7 plus.
All i want to do was putting a protector for my keyboard.
And i was kanna cheated by GMask.
$119 just for a simple picture.
*sigh* My heart really drop at that moment.


This is how the cover look like now.


Wanted to post last week, but i dont have time
And the DP, is done by my bf
We 2 look so short and fat =.=


Group photo taken by yesterday.