Saturday, May 02, 2009

Is a long holiday for me. =D

My bf was back in singpore at 4am.
Here are the things that he brought.


My bag.


Vodka


Tshirt for himself


Gift for my mum.


Tian Tan.
I dont dare to try at all. =X



Couple tee. But I can't fit in. =[
Jay chou CD for me. =D

Friday was labour day.
So went out with kai, xl, jy, jk, gui for KTV session.
Aftermath boss and rx join us.
Total 8 of us went to sing. =D
Walked to suntec to have dinner.
Slack at esplande.
Took quite a number of photos.


Couple wear of the day!!!!


Group photo 1


Group photo 2


The chio bu of the day.


Got 2 hao xiong de behide us. LOL


Shortest to the tallest.
Guess rx is very xin fu bah!!!


Spiderman! =.=


And again. But jk can't jump as his stomach too big le.. LOL


Candid shot.


2 world peace.
2 emo kid.


Never seen a guy who die so HAPPY!!!!


God lying on the floor?


Boss join us to gossip.


Ended with happy photo!!!