Friday, May 15, 2009

HI EVERYONE~~
Yah! I bored at home for the past few days.
No internet no life.
I camp at living room. Watching tv and doing housework. =D
A bored life but is super relaxing le.

Yesterday finally get out of my house to go out with my classmate and also a gathering for us since 25 feb. Meet up with xl, jk and jy first to bouna vista. Then katet to dover ITE.
Graduation ceremony was super sian. My worst and the last for my life. =[ We didnt went up to stage to take photo cause we were wearing jeans but we get the "red file" from NEO JUN KOK. HAHAHAHA.. Took 97 to suntec. Slack and wait for kristine and liting to arrive. =D Nice gathering!! Need more lah! Someone please organize leh. =]

LOL. I foung out something which really make me upset about. And i still have the proof too. =D Will tell u guys when our next meet up.

Bee cant meet us for sunday, and rest in peace for your grandma. =[
Meet up with us soon bah. Take care bee~