Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I hate it! My bf is back to his old life again.
Seriously I AM JEALOUS. How i wish i am his computer? (who the hell willing to change for BF)

Sound so pathetic right? Seriously it is!! Super meh!!!
He can face the computer for hours but to me, minutes nia.
Asked him to accompany me out, always tio reject.
Talk to him about my work life, he will SIGH and SIGH!
My relationship life is fuck up, cause of him.
I already make my time for him, but he treat me transparent. =[
He say he will change, but he never willing to do for me.
He say he love me, but I see he love dota more than me.
No matter how good my temper when talking to him, he will never laugh/smile like how he talking to his friend.
HAHA. I wrote this, he read it, he angry it but nothing change.
I AM PATHETIC.
My job is losing soon cuz i hate the workplace damn lot.
When I went to stalk peoples' blog, all of them had so steady and lovey relationship. Although few of their BF is a gamer too but they willing to change for their GF. And I am only the one suffering the dota thing. YES, I love him too much and dont willing to give up this relationship but I am suffering all this shit myself. And I cant ask for much since I dont want to give up de.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


So people just bear with my nagging.
Ok. I am whining again cause I got no one to turn to.
For my friends, is normal. And I think you listen till sian le lor.
Since the day we started 011106 till now 2 years, 6 months and 6 days.
I been saying all this shit again and agin.
I just hope that he will pay more attention to me and not his computer.
I AM SAD!!! *droping tears* =[