Friday, February 27, 2009

last gathering

Wooo... Wednesday bowling was fun to the max.
There were 30 lanes and each class have 3 lanes.
Whole BIT department was there and total of 10 classes.
Can you imagine I played 2 lanes and 40 of match??
I am a noob. And I loved play bowling. =D

Was my last time gather with kristine and katek.
Didn't know when we can meet up together again.
I miss the fun with them.

My one and only clique in clementi ITE.
Ruixian = always ANGRY face -_-
Xuelin = cutest forever
Jingye = Liar tan
Jun Kok = Kokster
Kristine = joke of the day
Katek = merlion
LiTing = gossip about the Jelly thing.
LOL.
The two years, I really had fun in class.
And almost everyday had a new gossip thing to talk about.
Thanks to Kristine.

And i will never forget Kristine sitting beside me when we were learning about excel.
Cause she love to repeat what she say.

I can't imagine how i survive in clementi ITE this 2 years.
But thanks to the friends i made.
Didn't regret that I had them. =D
And I want to thanks them to walk through the Higher nitec life together.
I LOVE YOU GUYS ALOT!!!!!


My last photo taking session wearing uniform.