Sunday, February 08, 2009

6 days to Vday

6 More days to Vday
Are you guys excited about??
I am not!
Cause it will be my 3th Vday with him.
Nothing special.
But he say he going to bring me to Orchard.
I was so surprised. =D
Hope he doesn't break his promise again k??

Today he didn't went to my house.
He told me that he doesn't want to see my whole family.
Guess he just don't want to go and give me a excuse.

Yesterday went out with my GF.
Went to many places.
Orchard, Marina Square, Esplande and Raffles Place.
Saw 2 schoolmate and Mi Lu Bing de Wei Qi.
LOL.
Lunch was pepper lunch.
Skip my dinner.
But boss and xian had dinner at a NOISY place.
The worker voice is much louder than us.
*Angry*
I won't go there anymore.
Had photo session near esplande.
Walk to raffles to find toilet.
And went home after that. =D







Me Me Me.