Sunday, February 01, 2009

Day 1
I left my house at 4 am in the morning.
Reach my Ah ma's house around 12pm.
Went to my grandma's house to pass something to her.
And we went to shopping.
Shop at FOS.
Brought a shirt for 30 RM.
=]



Day 2
Went to KL to waste time.
Felt so disappointed.
Though that I will able to buy things.
But they sell all fake branded bags, shirts, shoes and everything.
Went back to my Ah ma for TUAN YUAN FAN.





Day 3
Went to bai nian at my ah ma side.
Collect alot of angbo. =]
But the worst thing happen.
My Ah ma house area water start to cut off.
The weather was already so hot, yet cant even bath.
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Day 4
The water came around 1pm in the afternoon.
Bath eat mj.
Went over to my grandma's house.
blackjack, mj, dinner.


Us with my youngest uncle.
(i look the fatest. =[)




All the young cousins.

Day 5
Went to Malacca to visit my xiao shu.
Eat and off to singapore. =]
At night went over to my BF house.


The first sun i took.


This one look like rocket. =]

29 Jan 09
Didn't went to school.
Meet up with Jk, Jy and Rx to play lan.
Play L4D again.
Hougang for dinner.
Went to Jk's house to bai nian.
Play bj awhile.
Went home after that. =]

30 Jan 09
Camp at his house whole day.

31 Jan 09
Went out with Mr J.
Watch love matters.
Dinner at Aijitei.





1 Feb 09

Happy 27th month anniversary!
Had steamboat session with my family at home. =]