Sunday, November 02, 2008

We celebrate our 2th with his clan mate.
Yeah. You all wonder why we didn't celebrate ourselves?
Ehh... I think is fun going out with his friends too.
15 of us. =)
Don't you think is a very big group.
I enjoy it....

First we had our dinner at new york new york.
2 big tables for us.
We sit at NYNY for at least 2 hours plus.
LOL.




Our big big potions of food.
I share it with my bf. =)
$36.90

Toliet break, walk to esplande just to take stupid group photos.
(I dont have the photo with me.)
We manage to take some photo of ourselves.


Take 1


Take 2


Take 3

Walk back to marina square.
Decide what movies to watch.
11 of us watch HSM 3.
4 watched REC.


Long tickets.


Kill time at arcarde.
Watch movie at 9.20 pm.
Ended show around 11.30.
Home at his house.
Day ended like this. =X