Wednesday, November 19, 2008

17 November 2008

Thanks for all the surprises.
Although is so embrassing, but it was an unforgettable memories. =]
Thanks for the gifts.
I love the wallet very much and I needed too.
For the shirts, I will save till CNY.

Went to marina square to have dinner at hot pot culture.
Nothing much food to eat.
And was so expensive.
I don't think I will ever go there again.

Photo taking session at esplande.
And HOME SWEET HOME.


Me with my pretty girlfriends.


With "handsome" guys.


Girlfriend take 1


Girlfriend take 2


Girlfriend take 1
But it was taken by jun kok.
LOUSLY SIOL.


Group photo.
Thanks guys.

18 november 2008

Went to school as usual.
Ruixian brought me a small cake and they sang "happy birthday" song in class.
Thanks once again.
End school around 4 due to PIC test.
Off to meet BF at dohby ghuat(lua di fang).
Supposely was watching movie with his friends but no one came.
So we buy our tickets.
And settle our dinner at ICHIBAN.


BF with my food.


Cereal chicken.
But the taste was okay.


BF's curry chicken.


Us.


Again.


He say my photos all same smile. =.=


LOL.

I didn't expected some of my friends actually remember my birthday.
They send me sms and comments.=]
So nice of them to remember my birthday.
Unlike me, I already forgot some of their birthdays.

Anyway thanks those wishes....
My buddy, my secondary schoolmate, KFC mate, BF's friends, ITE's friends.

I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY.
THANKS EVERYONE =]
I love you guys.
I love my girlfriends.
I love my BF.